Tuesday 17 July 2018

Embryo update/shock!

So Sunday was day 5 for our embryos, but clinic is closed on Sunday so we obviously had no update....Monday came and hubby couldn't get through as the phone was being funny....I thought this would have meant none of the 4 remaining embryos would have made it to blast/freeze, as they hadn't tried to contact us....
Hubby phoned them today, we had a blasto frozen on Sunday, I can't believe it! 
So 1x day three frostie and 1x blasto frostie, I am in total shock!
How have we gone through so many cycles (our first IVF was January 2011) with not even a hope of blasto, let alone one good enough to freeze, and now at 39 & 46 we've had our best cycle to date?!  Obviously we're still in the 2ww, so don't know if this cycle has worked yet....but if the best of day 3 was transferred to me, my PMA is on the rise!

No comments:

Post a Comment