Thursday 19 July 2018

FRER and excited anticipation!

There's so much excitement that comes with using FRER (first response early result) for testing, it's as if peeing on one of these wonder sticks, that can detect pregnancy hormones 6 days before your period is due, means you're more likely to get a positive result.
Why oh why do I let myself believe it?!
On Monday (3dp3dt) I tested out trigger, my tests were negative, meaning any lines from then on were from our embryo implanting and not from the IVF medication.
Yesterday (5dp3dt) I had what I felt was a slight hint of a line on a cheap strip test, so I thought I'd give one of my precious FRER a try (I only had 3 for this cycle, and being in France I have to order online, so they take about a week to get here....).
There seemed to be a line, which was a bit of a shock as I was technically only 8dpo.
saWuYeHnuSZ5Hgcm4RcvGVdvIql0pkv2_lg.jpg

So, I did another cheap test at 2pm....maybe a line?
LC9kX8K0tB2SGtevFyR6BwDoh5GzLIs6_lg.jpg

I went back to the FRER after 7.5 hours, the colour seemed easier to photo by now - either due to drying, or cause I'd charged my phone lol!
2WQFgaPIJ4rPVjb8nZwQpGYelBeSVPUa_lg.jpg


Today (6dp3dt) there's nothing, not even the sniff of an evap!

Moral of the story, no matter what the test, it's not the test that creates that bfp, it's you!

I'm gutted, I actually feel like this cycle has failed, I have this sinking feeling in the pit of my stomach (have had it since yesterday) and I want to curl up into a ball and cry....

No comments:

Post a Comment