Wednesday 20 June 2018

H.R.T!


HRT = Hormonal Rage Tenfold!
CD21 and started my HRT patches - oh the joy, they're going to turn me into a miserable cow lol!
It's written in my notes to start them on CD23, but I checked my chart for IVF6 and I started on CD20, as that was quite a good cycle (IMO) then I thought I'd try and follow the same, although I didn't check my chart til 11 last night, so couldn't start the patches until this morning....
Picked up all my meds today, I say 'all', the chemist only ordered one box of Menopur (600), as I need 450 per day I've got to get the rest later, doh!
Anaesthetist and baseline is a week tomorrow, then will prob start the stimming the day after.
Is this going to be the cycle that completes our family?  I'm praying so hard that it is, I want to move past ttc and start enjoying life again without daily checking and injecting....

No comments:

Post a Comment