Tuesday 9 November 2010

Sinking in.... :o(


Old Blog Import, TTC#3

Well, a week ago today I was standing holding a bfp, unable to believe it, I did another test, neither were fmu but both had the faintest of +ive lines come up straight away.
Why is it only just now sinking in, maybe cause this is the first time since then I'm able to sit on my own and cry (I try not to get upset infront of dh, as I don't want him to feel he is to blame)?  
I knew at the time when holding that bfp not to get excited (just like I've known before), maybe that's the reason why I broke down at our IVF appt on Friday, we have another appt next week, where I'll learn to inject in the morning, then in the afternoon we will see the dr to get our dates, I soooo hope I can hold it together, I'll be collecting my folks from the airport as soon as we're out from the appt....
I don't really do hugs, but could do with positive vibes, or if anyone has any words of wisdom, to help me keep it together next week?
Thanks x

No comments:

Post a Comment