Sunday 16 January 2011

Phew!


Old Blog Import, TTC#3


Well, that's it, trigger shot is done, there is nothing else I have to do now except wait until egg collection on Tuesday.
I was crapping myself about the HCG trigger, but it was by far the easiest of injections to do - even though I did it myself, in my own ass, lol!  I will never think of the phrase *needle in a hay stack* the same way again, from now on it's *needle in an ass crack* pmsl!  
I was worried I couldn't bend round enough to do it, but I sort of did it in my side ass iygwim (it's big enough lol)!
I was also worrying about mixing it correctly, as it said on the instructions there was a vial of solution and a vial of powder, but the powder looked like cream.... but as soon as I mixed it was fine, phew!
So, I don't have to do any more injections, until next time, I'm just praying that there doesn't need to be a next time.
Now to worrying about the egg collection, I'll be given a light general anesthetic, but I'm petrified as I'm full of a cold and I think the girls have gastro, just hope it's not cancelled, and that the 8 follies produce 8 lovely eggies and we have a healthy, safe bfp/baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment