Tuesday 23 January 2018

8/9dpo, Nauuuuusea!


Bleurgh! 
Bleurgh bleurgh and more bleurgh!
Feeling rubbish today with on/off nausea  However, I'm pretty sure this has nothing to do with TTC and is more due to the eldest being upstairs in bed all day feeling sick (there's a bug doing the rounds which had the middle one throwing up last week). 
I don't do other people being sick very well, when middle child was hurling into a bucket last week I had to run out of her room whilst holding my mouth and heaving, poor love must have felt really neglected when I threw a box of tissues in her direction for her to wipe her mouth and handed anti-sickness medication at arms length once the vomiting ceased, lol!
So, I think the nausea is just nerves of having to deal with someone else being sick....ho hum.

No comments:

Post a Comment