Thursday 11 January 2018

January...BF....

....N....!
Bastard Flipping Negative lol!

Don't know why I thought it would be anything else, I didn't get my LH/OPK surge so I'm doubtful that I ovulated....now I'm wondering if I'm closer to the menopause than I thought - I'm currently CD10 and no signs of ovulation, whereas the 2/3 cycles before IVF5 my CM would be changing and I'd be starting to get twinges.  Instead I'm still spotting following a very heavy af, yay, NOT!
Maybe IVF5 followed by a light DIY cycle has given me a cyst or two (this happened when we were doing IUI back in 2010, I did a DIY cycle whilst our consultant was on holiday, I had a 4cm cyst that needed a cycle of progesterone to get rid of it, hmmmm, crap, really hope it's not that?).

Our next consultation is this coming Monday, so I started healthy eating again yesterday, it was our wedding anniversary on Tuesday so we had a lush meal and lots of wine and cheese, knowing I'd be back on healthy eating yesterday, I was so FULL of motivation that night. 
BANG!  The day of the diet comes and ALL I'm craving are the left over Pringles I know are in the cupboard.  The bowl filled with lots of fresh fruit just wasn't doing it for me ahhh, lol!  Hubby and I had a sneaky Irish coffee late in the afternoon, I suggested we open the rest of the wine and finish it off, hubby swiftly reminded me of our consultation in just a few days, oh shit - I had forgotten, focusing on dieting for our next cycle I was thinking I had a few more days yet before I needed to be good.  Oh well, that was it, I'm on it!

No comments:

Post a Comment