Monday 29 January 2018

WANTED!

Where is af (aunt flow/period)?!
My tests are now as white as a Daz advert and I stopped progesterone a few days ago now - my last tablet was Friday morning....af is usually here within 36/48 hours....it's now 72 hours!
I'm never late, never!
There's barely any spotting too, just the tiniest amount when wiping, and I mean TINY!  So little that if you weren't an obsessed tissue checker like I am, then you really wouldn't notice.
It's only when you're IVFing that you REALLY want af to be on time, any other time it'd be fine, in fact I'd be pleased.  But I really wanted to get all my tracking scans and egg collection done in the half term holiday, this plan is now looking unlikely, ahhhhh!
AF come out come out wherever you are, you are WANTED!

No comments:

Post a Comment