Monday 9 July 2018

EC tomorrow!

Well I'm into the stage I find quite nervy, trigger last night, there's nothing else I can do to increase numbers now apart from eat more rancid tofu to keep my protein up....
Nice dose of anal laxative gel tonight (normal part of protocol in France - and my endo sometimes makes me constipated so it's nice to have a clear out 😂 ) and an anti thrush capsule up my foofer, then a betadine scrub shower - hair too, so I'll have an orange 'Trump' like glow 🤔
Last EC they cut into the wall of my foofer, so that was a surprise to feel some stitches up there when doing my progesterone lol!
Will inform them tomorrow that once again they can be as rough as needed (general anaesthetic - difficult collections but never any after pain) as long as they harvest lots of eggs!

Early rise in the morning, it's 100km from our house to clinic, but we have to drop LO off with the mother-in-law, she's a 20 minute drive away in the wrong flippin direction, so I think we're up at 4!!!!
As I have a general (due to adhesions and difficult collections), I'm first down, so have to be at hosp at 7.30.

Praying we have good numbers tomorrow and this is the final time I'll need to go through this....

No comments:

Post a Comment