Monday 30 July 2018

Negativity!

I'm so down and negative at the moment, really wish someone would give me a good shake!
I don't know why, I guess my hormones are still settling down?
I know I'm bound to be upset after the cycle failed, but I don't feel it's that....I haven't actually cried since getting the official bfn, I cried a lot in the days leading up to it, lots of sobbing, but once it was confirmed I guess I've just been a bit numb.
I don't understand why it wouldn't have worked with such a good quality embryo - IVF6 the embryo was starting to fragment, which isn't good, and it still started to implant, whereas this cycle the embryo was perfect, so the problem must be me....
I've been googling endometriosis and IVF, it seems if I get it removed again, there then needs to be a minimum wait of 7 months before a FET.  There isn't time, I'm on the road to 40!

No comments:

Post a Comment