Friday 21 September 2018

DIY cycle and endo diet.

I've given this cycle lots of though and I'm going to go ahead with a light stim cycle, I have a small amount of medication left over so can't see any harm in it....I have one wonky fallopian tube and diminished ovarian reserve, so it's not like there's going to be lots of eggs getting fertilised then sticking around in my dodgy endometriosis filled uterus!
I was going to post about doing a DIY cycle on the forum I use, but self medding is frowned upon so thought best to stick to here where I'm just talking to myself.

I'm also going to try and stick to an diet that is anti-inflammatory, from what I've read this should help with the endometriosis.
Food like tomatoes, beetroot, kale and spinach should help, along with cutting out caffeine, complex carbs etc.

If this DIY cycle and the next FET cycle don't work, I'm going to have a think about seeing my endocrinologist - thyroid medication changed how it was made last year, my mother-in-law has had to change back to the old medication as she was really tired after it changed despite her TSH and other factors not changing, so I'm wondering if this may be impacting implantation? 

No comments:

Post a Comment