Friday 14 September 2018

False positives with breast milk, a lesson well learnt :(

You'd be forgiven for thinking this was an exciting result (from my breast milk), after all it's ONLY hcg that can trigger the pink test line, and there is a whopping great big line right there....

No automatic alt text available.

Well, it's either cause my milk was holding onto the trigger shot for longer, or the antibiotics I was on added with the natural antibodies in my milk caused some sort of reaction.

As I've posted this across forums and FB groups, other ladies have joined in, their tests seem to be accurately reading if they have hcg or not, so why not mine?

I am heartbroken that yet another cycle has failed.  Am I being too greedy wanting to complete our family with one more child?  Is it really too much to ask?
My urine tests are whiter than a Daz advert, they're as blindingly bright as the sun on crisp snow :(

No comments:

Post a Comment