Thursday 24 January 2019

Update.

Apologise for going off radar.
My mum passed on the 22nd November, 5 weeks and 1 day after she'd been given 2-3m to live.
She came for a short visit and returned to the UK early November, moving into the bungalow they'd (mum and dad) just bought on 9th Nov.  We're all heartbroken that her time was cut so short, the end came so fast.  I think she just gave up once she had visited and said her goodbyes. 
I will never forget those last few days she spent here, we all had so much optimism that the CBD oil was going to give her much more time - she seemed really well to say she'd been diagnosed as critically terminal, she even told our daughters that she would be back for Easter.
I thought I was ready to blog again, but it's too upsetting writing it all down.
I will be back soon, there's not much to update on the ttc/IVF front though....

No comments:

Post a Comment