Tuesday 21 December 2010

Eeeeeek, IVF meds are here, ready for tomorrow!


Old Blog Import, TTC#3

Wow, it's all becoming real now, our neighbour has just dropped my meds off (she works for the pharmacy) and it feels a bit strange that we are actually going to do this - it's been our hope for a long time, ever since 2008 when I asked for fertility tests but got laughed out the drs door!
All we have to do now is arrange for the nurse to pop over and show me how to inject tomorrow, then we're all set to start down regs tomorrow evening :)
I've got Decapeptyl for down regs, but I've not heard of that before - and we didn't get an injection pen with the prescription, so I guess we'll get that when the nurse comes tomorrow?  I don't even know if the boxes should go in the fridge, the puregon (for stimming) has a note on it to go in the fridge, but not the rest.  I've got the hcg box too, I'm sure as it's hormonal it should be in the fridge, but it doesn't say on the instructions either, ahhhh!
So very excited, yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment