Wednesday 16 February 2011

Bizarre!


Old Blog Import, TTC#3

Right, something really strange happened on Sunday night (CD11), I was getting ready to hop in the shower, when I noticed my right boob was leaking!  Why?!  I stopped bf'ing when DD2 was 2yrs and 6 weeks, so that was 1st May 2008!!!!  I'm sure it can't be the IVF meds, as I've not had any since 18th Jan, so surely I would have been leaking before now?  It was clear and a bit sticky, like colostrum!
What could it be?  I do have really lumpy boobs, and I've had dr's check them several times over the last 9yrs, the last time was about 8m ago, as I've got a big hard bit on my right, but my mum has very lumpy boobs too, so I'm pretty sure it's something to do with that, but why does it leak?
I can't be preg, as I had bloods taken after IVF and they were negative, also I'm ov'ing at the mo - which I wouldn't if I was preg.
All suggestions welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment