Wednesday 2 February 2011

A quickie - if it helps others, SA ;)


Old Blog Import, TTC#3

Just got the results in the post of our EC/fertilisation, they also have dh's *deposit* results.
Before it used to be 42million, with 7m normal, now it's 81m with 18m normal (the % of normal has more than doubled, yay!), our IVF didn't work but I am over the moon about these results - esp as it was good enough to do IVF without ICSI, which we were originally told we'd need!
So, what did he do?  Cut out beer and smoking cigars since Christmas (EC was 18th Jan), and then for the week before EC I had him on pregnacare (I'm sure this helped when ttc DD2 too), green tea extract, selenium and echinacea.  I know changes should take place 3m before any treatment but he was so relaxed and we truly thought we'd ICSI anyway, I only had him on supplements cause I was ill and wanted to make sure he wasn't!
Really hope this is of help to someone.
He is still on supplements now so hoping it keeps on improving :)

No comments:

Post a Comment