Monday 30 October 2017

My Do & Do Not list!


When we did our 4th IVF cycle, the cycle that so amazingly blessed us with our youngest daughter, I thought I had written down all the things I did that may have helped that cycle.....hmmm I wish I'd have book marked whatever I had written cause I'd so love to follow it now.  Hence my list ;)

DO (me);
CoQ10
Selenium
Zinc
Iron (occasionally)
High dose folic acid
Flax oil
Preg/BF multivit
Walking (to help circulation & reduce stress)
Socks (warm feet = better circulation)
Pineapple juice (incl core!  from ET)
Brazil nuts (from EC)
Kiwi-a-day (from ET)
Handful of dates (from EC)
Warm water - to drink (to help circulation)
Protein (1g for each kg I weigh)

DO (him);
CoQ10
Selenium
Zinc
Iron (occasionally)
High dose folic acid
Walking
Loose underwear

DO NOT (me);
Alcohol
Caffeine
Late nights
Too many carbs
Sugar
Acupuncture (offered at clinic before ET - it's the 1st time I'd declined)
DO NOT (him);
Alcohol
Caffeine
Sugar

There was one other thing we did, purely as we thought the cycle would fail...we drove over 1000 miles across to the other side of France, to rescue two Rottweiler puppies...this takes us to five dogs (as well as horses, goats, cats etc)! 
Needless to say we will not be adding that into our IVF 'to-do' list lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment