Thursday 1 February 2018

Finally!

Thank goodness, af FINALLY arrived!
I started with a few scar twinges last night, not too painful - my scar pain can be pretty intense thanks to endometriosis, then noticed a little pink when in the shower last night, very happy to see full arrival this morning.
So today marks CD1 of post- IVF#6.  On day 22 (I think, need to check) I start wearing HRT patches, and as usual do my duphaston (progesterone) from day 16-25.  I'm not going to try and guess what day will be the next CD1 as after this past week I'm really not sure, lol!

Also had an MRI this morning on my left knee, so af arriving meant I could tick the *not preg* box instead of being unsure. 
I had a *horse accident* in September last year - one of my horses knocked me over, another jumped over me as I fell to the ground (missing me by a hair) and another one I think stood on my right leg). 
As our new dr hadn't arrived (old dr retired in May and replacement hadn't yet moved here) and I didn't have time to go to A&E, this is the first check I've had.  Wont get the results for a few days though (the nurse said trauma to the knee was clear lol).
These (photos) are 2 weeks after the accident, my right leg was very purple and still (yes still now 4.5m later, has a dent in it), but it was my left knee that took the force of landing on rocky ground.
Image may contain: one or more people and close-up

No comments:

Post a Comment