Monday 12 February 2018

Delay?

I'm really in a tizz at what to do....
My parents aren't going to be here for the entire month of March so we only have mil to turn to for baby sitting (toddler) and the school run (older girls).
We've got sooooo many things on in March, as well as doing the IVF, I don't know if we should delay?  If we do, hubby has holiday from work in April, but the delay would be 1 cycle (so 30/31 days at the mo) and his holiday week would need a delay of 40 days to get the timing right and IVF when he's off.
Not only that, but my parents rent their house out to a couple when they're away, so I'll be at their call if anything needs doing (chimney fire one of the last times they stayed).
If we delay until April, I may be doing cleaning and changeovers for my parents if they're back in the UK over summer, with my history of early loss it's not something I want to be doing in the first trimester.
Ahhhhh, what to do?  I guess people might say there's never a right time to have a baby, but when there's sooo much planning into making that baby it makes decisions difficult to make!
Plus I haven't been as healthy as I could, I've been sticking to my plan, buuuuut, at the weekends I do treat myself to a bottle of wine, or two!  Now lent is here I'm off alcohol, pop, caffine, bread and butter....that has to go in my favour, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment