Thursday 15 February 2018

Tomorrow?

Tomorrow is CD16, the day I should start duphaston if we decide to do IVF#6 as originally planned.... I'm not 100% sure if I have ovulated yet this cycle (and I'm not supposed to use progesterone before ovulation as it can mess up the cycle). 
As I had it in my head we were going to delay the IVF then we have bee ttc naturally, which also causes a dilemma as I need to look into the HRT patches and if they're safe when pregnant if by any chance we got lucky - cause I start them on CD22, waaaaay before I'd know if naturally it had worked. 
I was going to give another day or two before starting the duphaston, to be sure I've had chance to ovulate, and now I have to make a decision by morning (clinic phoned to remind me that I start tomorrow).  So, more of the *what am I doing?* ahhhhh!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment