Monday 12 March 2018

CD12 follie check....

What a relief to have a check at the fertility clinic!
Had the head consultant, she scares me a little lol, but at least she's the best!
The appointment left me a little surprised - there's no trigger happening today (last cycle EC was CD12).  Instead tonight I continue with 450 menopur and the down reg and go back to clinic for another check tomorrow.
The follies today were 1x 16mm on the right, and 4-6 follicles on the left (not sure of sizes, I think 2 of them were about the same as the right side follie though?).
At a guess I'd say EC might be Thursday?  This is a slight worry, clinic don't do 2dt anymore and a 3dt would be on Sunday when they're closed.... I'm going to have to get some courage to ask about this tomorrow - luckily my IVF/medical French is quite good lol!
So today is day 11 of stimming, which is a first for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment