Tuesday 13 March 2018

CD13, follie check....

What a positive morning!
Had my favourite consultant at the fertility clinic, he was an intern at the local hosp when I had a hetreotopic pregnancy in 2014, he was the only one that would listen to my concern about treating the ectopic baby without anyone checking on the uterine baby.... he took me immediately to see my favourite surgeon/head consultant (Mr G, now retired) who confirmed there was a baby in utero and to continue monitoring the pregnancy with the possibility of exploratory surgery for the ectopic - he is the guy who operated on me in 2004 when I had a 10 week ectopic rupture and was an emergency case, he saved and repaired me remaining tube, so we are grateful as we went on to have our second naturally....back to today.... The scan showed 6 follicles, L 1x 19mm, R 2x 19mm, 3x 14-15mm.
I continue to stim with 450 menopur tonight and trigger tomorrow, woohoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment