Monday 9 April 2018

Adding in extras!

CD6 and I need to get focused!  Our review is 4 weeks today....
After a naughty few days I'm weighing in at 86.4kg, giving me a BMI of 27.26.  I'd like to get down to 80kg (BMI 25.24) by our appointment in 4 weeks.
I'm adding in to my supplement mix;
Vitamin E - I'm not sure of dose yet, google says for infertility the dose should be higher than prenatal vits, however google also says it can increase bleeding, with endo I certainly don't want this!
Royal Jelly - I think I read to take between 1000-3000, but I need to double check.
Testosterone - this I'm going to ask my endocrinologist about, my blood test in December showed my testosterone was really very low (below menopause level), but I'm not sure how this effects other hormones (progesterone and estrogen) so I'd like the advice of my endocrinologist for reassurance.
More Ubiquinol (I'd run out at EC), it wont do any harm adding this in again, the only downside is the cost, any form of CoQ10 isn't cheap lol!
Clearblue dual hormone tests - these are for our natural cycles in between IVF, they not only test for the LH sure, but they test for the estrogen surge too, so give extra fertile days in comparison to regular home tests.
Fingers crossed all this helps towards a positive cycle....

No comments:

Post a Comment