Wednesday 4 April 2018

4+5 marks the end of our December dream :(

My second beta was today.... result <2.
I'm bleeding too, finally.

Onward to our next cycle, I'm going to buy some clear-blue dual hormone tests, hubby hasn't batted an eye lid at the spending on pregnancy tests, so I'm pleased he's fine with me splashing out on what I consider 'luxury' tests!
They measure LH and oestrogen, so I might get slightly different peaks compared to the cheapy strip LH tests - I'm naturally oestrogen dominant (one of our many problems), so it's going to be interesting to compare....

For now I'm enjoying a final 'off' day and enjoying my first glass of wine (good stuff at €10 per bottle - I'm nicknamed 'madame promo' so this is a top class wine in my book!) in what seems like forever (since lent started lol), I've bought cake AND cream and we're having chips and mayo as a side dish with our tea.  Tomorrow begins the 'complete the dream' cycle.

No comments:

Post a Comment