Tuesday 3 April 2018

False Hope!


I'm so annoyed at the clinic today, they phoned hubby as they'd got the fax with my bhcg results (finally - they finished at midday on Saturday and with the bank holiday they're only just back in the office today), they told him that although the result is low, it is positive and that I have to repeat the test tomorrow.... as long as I'm not cramping or bleeding then we're still in with a chance!
I've had to talk him back down to earth and tell him I'm repeating the blood test tomorrow just to confirm that it's over (and not ectopic), it's not possible to have 6 days of lines on the home tests and then only have a level of 13 on the blood test.
I'm so angry that they've given him this false hope and I feel like an absolute cow having to break it to him yet again that we're having another loss!

No comments:

Post a Comment