Monday 3 September 2018

FET#1 trigger!

Friday was my second scan, my lead follicle was 19.5mm and my lining was 13mm.  The consultant was pleased with this - I was secretly hoping the lead follicle would be on my left then we could also try naturally as I feel quite negative about the FET working....
They phoned and told me to trigger on the Saturday, meaning 'ovulation' would be today.
I had a +ive ovulation test on Saturday and I'm quite sure I ovulated yesterday, so this is going to put me a day out with the FET if so! 
I really wanted to trigger on Sunday, to avoid transfer on Thursday as I'm signing the sale of my parents house to a very fussy couple and I didn't want that stress, but clinic said to trigger Saturday or cancel!
I'm still spotting too, they've not listened to my concern over natural early ovulation, I feel I should have had some down regs alongside menopur, like I would do on a fresh cycle.  So all in all I'm feeling this is a waste of time, however, it is a learning curve for us, being our first FET.

No comments:

Post a Comment